🧑🏻💼WANTED: Business Development Manager CEE
Finqware is one of the most promising Romanian based FinTech startup that builds a pan EU Open Banking data infrastructure. Set to be the provider of choice for banks, businesses & fintechs in Central & Eastern Europe for financial data aggregation, the company already has regional brand awareness, prospects and partners.
We are looking for
Business Development Manager CEE
to be the owner of our sales efforts with banks and fintechs in order to further generate company’s momentum.
- Drive growth in CEE Region for Finqware business (Romania, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Austria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece)
- Know the territory like a master (who, where, when is ready to work with Finqware)
- Recruit and manage local representatives in the selected countries to drive our efforts in marketing, business intelligence and sales
- Nurture the already established relationships with banks and fintech companies in the region
- Take ownership on implementing projects
- Source new PoC and implementation projects to develop business partnerships
- Open new relationships with potential customers
We also expect you to
- Work like an owner of the company - you will also have incentive in shares, so you will actually be one of the owners
- Represent the company with charisma and diplomacy - on stage at startup/financial industry events, with different company stakeholders, with customers, press or in the programs Finqware is part of
- Be a continuous learner and use any opportunity to make your way in becoming the Yoda of fintech industry.
- Be ready to travel aprox 50% of your time. You’ll have a region to conquer and lots of C-level and experts in the industry to meet with.
- Train yourself and aspire to be the first Chief Revenue Officer of Finqware. Move fast!
We might stand out if you
(this is ideal, we encourage you to apply even not checking the boxes below):
- Know an additional language from CEE (Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, etc.)
- Have previous experience and knowledge in banking or FinTech
- Have a track record with selling to banks
- Are recommended by a trusted partner in the startup/fintech scene
In return you will
- Get competitive remuneration and sky limit incentive plan
- Equity in Finqware as a part of our Employee Share Option Plan
- Have opportunity to be an early teamplayer with Finqware and join our journey in a space where no Romanian venture walked before.
- Access real international exposure and communication with worldwide communities in fintech and financial services.
Send your CV and a cover letter describing what attracts you to this position at email@example.com, putting the name of the position you aim in the subject.