Finqware is one of the most promising Romanian based FinTech startup that builds a pan EU Open Banking data infrastructure. Set to be the provider of choice for banks, businesses & fintechs in Central & Eastern Europe with its financial data aggregation solution, the company already has regional brand awareness, prospects and partners with whom constant communication and engagement is essential.
In order to support our business development objectives, we are in the search of new team players, ready to rock&roll in a challenging, but super exciting journey of building a hyper- growing technology company.
Are you interested to…
- Become a jack-of-all trades in community management in a promising tech startup?
- Learn and deeply understand FinTech innovation at a fast pace, steps in front most of the financial service industry experts?
You might fit with us!
We are looking for
FinTech Community Coordinator
She/He will be the owner of our community engagement efforts with fintechs and banks in order to generate company’s momentum.
Take over and coordinate in all phases and aspects community events organised or in which the company is involved as co-organiser
- Meet-ups (e.g. Open Banking Meet-up - our own series of events with the community)
- Hackathons (e.g. Open Banking Hackathon - our bi-annual 2 days innovation event)
- Joined events with partners or other communities
Online presence and community engagement
- Design content strategy to engage with the FinTech and Banking community in CEE Region
- Curate or create content to increase community engagement
- Coordinate with the Growth Coordinator on communication plan and channels
Innovate engagement tactics
- Creates context and design journey to engage with the community
- Propose new strategies and tactics, new event concepts, new content designs and style
- Experiment and make standards for others to follow
What we expect from you…
- Initiative attitude. Take care of things without waiting for tasks. Be independent and make everything awesome. Be prepared to fail but make all the humanly possible effort to succeed. Learn from mistakes and make it better next time.
- Past Experience in coordinating end to end projects and events with track record and recommendations available.
- Fluency in Romanian and English, at least. Fluency means speaking and writing correctly and liking to communicate in both forms.
- Learning Drive: A good understanding and passion for digital, technology-driven and (ideally) financial industry products, business models and ecosystems. But most important of all, the drive to continuously learn in the industry our team is set to be the leader.
- Easy going with people - Open and straightforward. Preference of real interaction with people vs online communication. Fearless, tactful and warm in addressing, in person, with any type of stakeholders - from C-level managers at a partner/customer companies to students trying to engage with our company or the FinTech area, from media journalists to high level officials in financial regulatory institutions.
You might stand out if …
(this is ideal, we encourage you to apply even not checking the boxes below):
- Know an additional language from CEE (Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, etc.)
- Have previous experience and knowledge in banking or FinTech
- Have track record with startup events
- You are recommended by a trusted partner in the startup/fintech scene
In return you will get…
- Opportunity to be an early teamplayer with Finqware and join our journey in a space where no Romanian venture walked before.
- Earn your living by doing exciting projects, with cool people and learning opportunities on the way
- Have real international exposure and communication with worldwide communities in fintech and financial services.
One of the projects we want you to make a success is the “Open Banking Hackathon - CEE edition”, a Central European important FinTech event which will take place on 12-13 September 2020.
Send your CV and a cover letter describing what attracts you to this position at firstname.lastname@example.org, putting the name of the position you aim in the subject.
If you are a good fit, you will hear from us and meet for a coffee.